洛雨韻(。・ω・。)ゝ 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(1,143)
"It's Not Over這不是結束"
翻譯:洛雨韻
I was blown away.
我曾被打敗過。
What could I say?
我能說些什麼?
It all seemed to make sense.
這似乎有意義。
You've taken away everything,
你已拿走一切,
And I can't deal with that.
我卻無法處理。
I try to see the good in life,
我嘗試去觀看人生好的部分,
But good things in life are hard to find.
但人生好的部分皆難以找尋。
We'll blow it away, blow it away.
我們會將之打敗,將之打敗。
Can we make this something good?
我們能夠讓它變得美好嗎?
Well, I'll try to do it right this time around.
嘛,我這一次會試著將這件事給做好。
洛雨韻(。・ω・。)ゝ 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(1,894)